Care@Home is a great way to get the help you need, wherever you are. Whether you need assistance with daily living activities for your elderly or you have a disability that requires the help of a professional, our caregivers are here to help with everything you need from medical care to meal administration or personal assistance. From full daily presence to partial assistance, Home care services are versatile, flexible, and customized for your comfort, peace of mind and well-being. We propose a large variety of services that can all be customized to the patient’s case and requirements.
Our services include:
- All kinds of home nursing care
- Medical consultations
- Physical re-education
- Elderly and palliative care
- Diet plan, nutrition and follow up
- Ambulance and patient transportation services
- Lab services
- Health care equipment (electrical bed, air mattress, wheelchair….)
- Oxygen therapy, BIPAP, CPAP, ECG
- Baby sitter
- Diabetes counseling and therapeutic education of diabetics
- Health education for patients and family
DIABETES EDUCATION PROGRAMS AND EVENTS
We offer a Diabetes Education Program and support groups to help you be on top of your health.